To improve the chance of getting help on the forum please follow these recommendations when posting a question:
1. Do your homework first
- Search for similar questions/answers on the forum. Try forum search box.
- If you are unable to find, what you are looking for, Ask new Question and Describe your question/doubt properly so that everyone can understand what you are talking about.
2. Post in the right category, post only once and do not steal topics.
- Make sure that you post your question/doubt in the correct class and correct subject, and only post your question/message/doubt once.
- Do not post replies to old topics, If it is related to it you can but, If you are posting the different question/doubt that is not related to it is not allowed as it disturbs the flow. Start your own new topic instead.
3. Use a short and descriptive title
- The title is the only part of your question/doubt that most visitors will see, so make sure that a reader can understand the important part of your question/doubt only from reading the title.
- Do not use titles like “Need help”, “IMPORTANT”, “Problem”, “URGENT”. Stating the obvious or using all-CAPS just irritates people.
4. Include enough details, preferably also pictures
- Write a comprehensive question that includes enough details to understand your problem without having to ask complementary questions.
- Write in clear English if you can, using punctuation and paragraphs when needed. Preview and proof-read your message before you post it. Clear and well formatted questions always get more answers. If you have done something wrong you can edit your post by clicking on 3 dots menu.
- Pictures / screen-captures are often better than words, so if your question contains one or more, please take the time to attach pictures to your question.
5. Some more Information
- Please review the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Be nice, assume and act in good faith and use likes👍If you get satisfied answer.
- Do not ask questions in private, post your question publicly on the forum so that also other people can learn from the discussions.
- Do not cross-post, do not steal other peoples answers/discussions/posts, and all forms of aggression’s and bad language are forbidden. Be nice!
- Please do not be afraid to ask questions on the forum. We want questions and you only makes up our community we will also help you if you have any problem, You can take site help in Support Category.